Strategic Market Development is designed for business development managers, sales managers and anyone involved in defining the sales strategy.
Successful organisations understand the importance of strategic positioning, and how accessing new markets will allow them to broaden their reach and increase potential to sell to more customers. Strategic Market Development.
1) Fundamentals: Understand the principles of competition, diffusion theory, the product life-cycle and strategic positioning
2) Customer Segmentation: Not all customers are created equal. Who are the "ideal customers" for your organisation and why? What are their characteristics?
3) Platform Management: How to manage a sales platform, identify key accounts and prioritise sales opportunities
3) Market Entry: Understand different market entry strategies, how to enter and grow market share
3) Strategic Planning: Understand the strategic planning process and how to develop a winning market development strategy